Thursday, April 16, 2015

Running and running and running and grading and reading and writing and running and teaching and more running and then The New Artists' Festival!

Last week, our student group, the Time Arts Vanguard, which I helped start this semester, got to present 3 new works as part of NAF. This event, presented by UNL's Johnny Carson School of Theatre and Film student group, Theatrix was a collaboration of all the fine and performing arts, including students from dance, theatre, film, music, art, and architecture. Theatrix is basically a professional theatre run by students. They did a great job putting this production together and the Time Arts Vanguard was proud to be a part of it!

Here is the piece I created with dancers Dorsey Kaufmann and Phalin Strong and composer, Rachel Whelan. Go team!



And Cycles | New Artist's Festival 2015 | University of Nebraska-Lincoln from Lexi Bass on Vimeo.

And then, only seconds after posting this video... my hard drive slipped out of my hands and came apart. The files could not be recovered... and you know I didn't back it up because I "NEVER drop hard drives." Until now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment