Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Progress Report 2: Church Window

Got the sawdust vacuumed up, the window exterior blacked and the back of the thing all framed up. It's not the sturdiest thing is the world but it's made 2 trips in my hatchback now without breaking. The unfortunate thing is that I have to stick my head up between one of the openings in the wood too see while I drive, so if I get in a wreck, I will be decapitated... so it goes. Here is what I worked on last night. First the design plan in black and white. 

The central figure. 

And the 4 encircling figures on the top, 

the left, 

the bottom,

and the right. 

I'm not making good time, but I like what it looks like so far and I'm really proud of what a stellar job I think I'm doing. Delusional. Maybe... that's how I live.

2 comments:

  1. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm thinking this is like, I dunno, like maybe a 10 or something.

    ReplyDelete