Monday, January 18, 2010

Pink Phone

He had a pink phone
Blackberry...
Staring me out of my clothes
Foes armed with that kind of charged charm
I could only run
Back to my warren...
Challenge my sworen
Fear to attest
Against future arrest.

I clung to my license
and animal
My sense be damned!
Let me be
As I am... just
I straight can not trust... this
Carpeted alley,
Those fiends in the galley
Were waiting, wanting
Something
They never needed. Wanted.

Until I was wide-eyed wet with watery willful zeal
To mother another
Leering lost lamb
Searing me with his desperation...
And break under thumb
The laughing warlord's drum, he
Who has seen through self-same actions
His flailing flagrant infractions
Amassing his feudal factions,
A seedy seduction
of honest sadness?
Laced with slight madness...
To eventually type and store,

And Furthermore:

Catalog my name
With that self-same
Seductive sadness,
And contagious madness
I saw before
In Blackberry pink eyes.
And I do think
Twice to recall
the day we all
Met...

Our coffees and Blackberry liquor to drink.
How funny - his shirt was pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment