Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ephemeral Art Project Video

Give me some feedback. I was planning a voiceover but I haven't had time to add it yet. I am not sure the connection is being made that when I play piano alone in my apartment, it's also ephemeral - disappearing just as soon as the strings stop resonating. Every now and then I experience a moment of genius on a piano but naturally on video I never catch any of those moments.

The person calling me at the end of the video was my ex-boyfriend who won't give me my 2008 ART390 Video Class DVD back. As if it was meant to be I noticed that I answered and said "But I'm not there anymore." at which point I turned off the camera...

It happened. In real time. So I can only thank the jerk for this gift to my ephemeral art project.


No comments:

Post a Comment