Monday, June 16, 2014

"We Speak, Here" Film Fest Features "The Adytum"

Thank you again to everyone who helped me make my first feature film, The Adytum, especially Joey Crane and Megh Zahrndt.

Finally, The Adytum is part of an international festival. Beginning June 16, The Adytum will be featured in the We Speak, Here Festival presented by cultureunplugged.com.  Please view it, listen to Joey's amazing score with your headphones on, and leave comments. Your participation can help me to win a small award to help offset the costs of my current project and upcoming film, WAXING.

You can view the film ath the following address:

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/storyteller/lexibass#/myFilms


Thanks again to everyone who has helped me and will help me spread the love and continue making intellectually provocative and artistically unique films like The Adytum. I couldn't do it without the love, support and talent of my friends, family and Internet community of the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment